Turn free lumber into a rustic coffee table with some elbow greese and minimal time! If you want to get into woodworking for cheap and you don’t have a lot of tools, this is the project for you.
PaintyCloud Is a Youtube channel that shows you how to make a bunch of woodworking projects that look great, are easy to make, and can be made with little tools.
This a great beginner DIY woodworking project that is cheap and will leave you satisfied of the work you did with your own bare hands. This coffee table looks great in your living room and could be stained or painted to match your other furniture.
What You need
- 3 Pallets
- Wonder Bar ( something to remove Nails)
- Stain / Paint ( something to make the table look nice
- Wheels (optional)
- Nuts and Bolts
Getting Down to Business
- Cut boards at the center of the pallet.
- Remove the 2nd and 4th slabs from pallet.
- Pry the nails out from the slabs
- Add slats to the top of pallet to make a fuller coffee table top.
- Use the 3rd pallet to make the legs of the table.
- The the slats of wood to strengthen the coffee table and make it more study.
- Sand The table top smooth
- Finish the pieces of furniture with a stain or paint.
- Drill Holes and fasten legs on table top.
- Attach wheels to bottom.
- Poof, you got yourself a homemade coffee table for cheap.